Thursday, September 11, 2008

Talent quest 08

Ok so last night was the annual OC talent quest and i actually entered this year haha. My friend and her sister and I did the evolution of dance. 6 minutes long and i started learning it at 3pm the same day haha. Remembered it all tho which was good. The hall was like fully packed so i was very proud of myself for getting up there and doing it cos i usually wouldnt have. My legs hurt bad as today hehe. It went really really well over all tho had a lot of fun rehearsing and performing it. That was my accomplishment for the year and was a very proud moment. Was glad my pixie was there to watch too that was cool. Hmmm im so glad its Friday today, a whole two days relaxing and apparently it has to be sunny so yay i may even get to be outdoors for more than 5 minutes without getting drenched. This is gonna be the shortest entry i have most likely as its almost time to leave for school and i havent made lunch yet. Oh but in other good news, I GOT INTO HEADSPACE!!!!!!! How cool is that!!! I was soooooo happy. That made my week. Such awesome news. Keep dreaming XD

No comments: