Friday, April 24, 2009

Change..... Again

Uni in.. Nepal out. Another change of my mind but its made up this time I promice. Iv applied and everything. Time to move on. Im still working at the computer shop and its been going ok due to a change of shops. My manager is lovely haha. She buys us chocolate coffee even. Not much else has been happening. I have discovered that primary school playgrounds are extremly inspirational and lead to great decisions. Shame its raining, the slide will be all wet :-( lol. I wonder what the playgrounds in Auckland are like? The llamas are back!!! In the field with lots of little baby llamas hahaha. I drive past them everyday and stop and watch them and giggle in the car. Anzac Day today, i reckon its raining cos the earth is mourning the loss of all the soldiers. I got a poppy but cant figure out how to pin it to my clothes with out stabbing myself everytime I lean forwards haha. Hmm yea... and thats about it XD

1 comment:

Izak Flash Man said...

nepal can't be totally out. =), jusy delayed.