Monday, June 16, 2008

A brief glimpse into my world


4 more days to Auckland trip!!! It's gonna be so cool. Iv heard suggestions such as snow planet, go-karting, ice-skating etc so of course its gonna be fun filled the entire week. Plus we get to go see most of the universitys and a days work experience so that should b cool as too. Get a bit of background info for possibilitys next year. On more sombre terms, english speech coming up. Mine is on the nature of strength. It was the only way to encorporate all the mounaineering books iv read into what i was actually meant to be talking about. Im really hoping mine will be after Auckland trip because i havent memorised my speech yet so that will be my next mission. The weekend was fun, even though it rained all the time. I went bush on sunday which was fun fun fun, got totally soaked and muddy and scratched to bits by the plants but hey... what could be more fun than an adventure in your own back yard right plus i love being outside doing stuff so yea... couldnt have asked for a better sunday. Oooh i got my report yesterday. It was real good apart from english where the words extremly quiet and "sometimes" has a pleasing work output!!! but oh well. I know im doing my best so thats fine by me. Anyways after that.... im sooo looking forward to next week its gonna totally rock getting to spend the entire week with all my friends. Catch ya later XD

No comments: