Friday, July 25, 2008

What a Windy Weekend

Well people. Its finally the end of a long and slow week at school and i was looking forward to spending time in the great outdoors and what happens??!! This massive as thing they call a "Subtropical Cyclone" blows in and ruins it thats what happens. So it is currently 7.39 am and its pouring down and blowing a gale and its not set to ease!!! Dumb or what. Im known as the weather freak in my house because i always know whats gonna happen because i frequently check it. Guess its an interest of mine. I would follow it up as a career but i dont do maths or physics because my mind doesnt really allow for that kinda thing lol, its a bit above my level. i might do geography or something similar. I should put a bit in here about Izak going to Thailand!!!! Good luck Flashman!! Anyways moving on, Im having a munchie movie night tonight with my friends, should be fun fun. Hmm bring on summer i reckon. This is going to be a short blog cos i cant really be bothered typing and my fingers are cold lol so bye for next time, hope everyone doesnt get blown away XD

1 comment:

Izak Flash Man said...

wooo. Thanks. =D. I missed the cyclone by like . . that much. *points to gap between the two full stops.*
Now moving on. lol.