Sunday, November 30, 2008

A whole lot of change


Exams are over and so is school, what now? Lol not a whole lot. Well, partys, partys and sleep really haha. I am in the process of getting a job but its taking longer than I had thought and in the meantime I may as well relax lol. I cant believe schools over forever, excluding university. Then I have to move out, start my own life. It's cool tho cos a few of my friends plus my boyfriend are coming with me so I wont be alone. According to my disgruntled english teacher, I am a changed person and its a shame I became social haha. It's odd because shes the only one that thinks that. Everyone else is really really happy and glad about it. One of those people include me. I made it my goal at the start of the year to be more outgoing and be more friendly and i think iv accomplished that quite well. I did the talent quest, gone to partys, lots of other stuff that i wouldnt have done in my dreams. So really her opinion meant nothing cos its wrong. She said to me "Is it just english that u started to not put as much work in for?" And i would have told her the truth but i thought i better not, but the truth was that i didnt work in english because she didnt teach properly and she picked favourites then ignored the others. It was so unfair, so I decided to ignore her. She doesnt realise i actually worked a million times harder in subjects like geography which I actually care about. This could seem childish and immature but it did have its reasons and other people thought the same as me so i guess i cant have been that wrong. Im glad i never have to be taught be her again anyways. I went for my first job interview last week and i thought it went quite well, i was kind of offered the job but turned it down as it wasnt what Id expected, stupid move really but it really was a boring job. Guess ill have to keep searching. Life is just beginning, and I cant wait to experience it on my own two feet so its my own experiences. December already, almost christmas time!! Cant believe it. Scaryness haha. Oh and a couple of days ago, we glad wraped his guys car, who is in our year, we used over 400, of the stuff then we got shaving cream to put on as well but he caught us b4 we did that part so we had a huge shaving cream fight and got covered haha. Was so much fun and we got revenge for all his smart jokes all year too. It was great. Oh well thats about my rant for this time. Ciao for now people.

No comments: